Madera set for Stage 3
Madera County is moving forward to Stage 3 and several new places are able to open as of Friday.
The Governor of California’s Office has released guidance for opening the business sectors, listed below, given approval of the local health officers.
Dr. Simon Paul, Public Health Officer of Madera County is allowing these sectors for which guidance has been released to open as of June 12. Specific industry guidance to ensure that businesses reopen safely can be found at https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Guidance.aspx.
• Movie theaters and family entertainment centers
• Bars and wineries
• Zoos, museums, galleries and aquariums
• Gyms and fitness centers (includes swimming pools)
• Hotels and short-term rentals
• Card rooms and racetracks, campgrounds, RV parks, and outdoor recreation (includes swimming pools)