A new disease strikes America
Called the Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS), this new disease has infected all liberals and some so-called Republican conservatives. There are seven stages to TDS, and they are as follows:
(1) Hysteria caused by Trump’s words or actions.
(2) Depression caused by the lack of ability to change his words or actions.
(3) Manufactured outrage at the success of his words or actions.
(4) Extreme anger caused by Trump’s words or actions.
(5) Hatred of America caused by people’s choice for president.
(6) Delusion and insanity suffered by liberals, caused by conservative America.
(7) Russia. This is listed as the last-ditch effort for the Democratic Party to blame someone for Hillary’s loss of the presidency.
“Basket of deplorables” is what the elitist left has labeled the millions of conservatives who stand with President Trump. We are now called sexist, heartless, racist Nazis. The outpouring of hatred from the far-left press. Hollywood and the halls of government incite liberals to take to the streets to terrorize, disrupt, destroy and even kill in the hope of gaining by violence what they could not gain by persuasion. Those affected by TDS include Whoopie Goldberg, who had an emotional meltdown on the air at her guest, celebrity Judge Jeanine of Fox News. The F word got a new meaning as Whoopi let it fly both on and off air, ordering Judge Jeanine to “Get the F--- off my stage.” TDS has infected nearly all of Hollywood.
I have a 2016 “Make America Great Again” hat, and I am afraid to wear it into any public place. Why do I have to fear a verbal or physical attack? Because TDS has infected local liberals. These attacks are becoming more common, and instead of condemning such actions, some far-left congressmen and women are encouraging it. The far left now is saying impeachment is not the answer, only a military takeover will stop Trump.
As a 26-year Navy veteran, I support and will defend the Constitution of the United States, against all who would try to forcibly take down the president. What scares me the most is the fact that President Obama fired dozens of high-ranking officers from all branches of services and replaced them with leftist yes men.
The next years undoubtably will bring interesting events that can and will alter the history of the United States.
Hopefully, this new disease will fall to the wayside like so many before it.
And history will say, “America is Great Again.”
— James D. Brooks,
Senior Chief (USN retired)