Incense the cause, authorities say
A travel trailer behind a home in the 26000 block of Ellis Street was destroyed by fire after the occupant left incense burning, according to fire authorities. No injuries were reported.
The 40-year-old man told firefighters he had lit incense and stepped out into the yard before the fire began. He attempted to put out the fire with a garden hose but the flames continued to spread, he told authorities.
Neighbors said they saw smoke coming from the area of the backyard about 11 a.m. Saturday and called 911. The trailer burst into heavy flames shortly after.
Firefighters said the 8-by-20-foot trailer was apparently being used as a residence. It had extension cords running to it for power and was hooked up to some type of sewer...