Thirty-two candidates have filed the paperwork necessary or announced intentions to run for a wide variety of Madera County offices in this year’s June elections.
Since the last time The Madera Tribune reported on the full list in mid-December, an additional 11 candidates have come forward. They are indicated with asterisks near their names.
The full list is as follows according to the Madera County Clerk-Recorder’s office, which also provides election information to interested citizens at its location on 200 W. 4th St. Those wishing to run for office have until March 7 to file the necessary 501 form of intent.
Board of Supervisors, Dist. 1
- Manuel Nevarez of Madera; incumbent supervisor in District 1.
- Brett Frazier of Madera Ranchos; pizza restaurant operator, former Madera City Council member.
- Rochelle Noblett of Madera; retail store owner.
- John V. Silva of Madera; trucking company owner, former Madera County supervsior.
- Raymond A. Krause of O’Neals; winemaker, former member of Madera County Planning Commission.
- Gary W. Johns of Madera Ranchos.
- Johnathan Echols of Friant...